Wednesday, February 24, 2010

V5

Volume 2: Rock Climbing
Climbing has really taken over my life. I've been doing it from 3 to 6 times a week and enjoying every minute of it. Most recently I started doing tall wall which is your normal form of rock climbing and it's been taking over a large amount of the time I spend on the wall. Somehow the feeling of climbing and climbing to the top of this huge rock wall is completely different from finishing a bouldering problem. I not only have to face a fear of being higher then I'm use to, but my muscles aren't trained yet for the distance. On the boulder side of things I've recently progressed from v3 climbs to v4 and v5's(hence the name of this post). A huge step for me. Not only did it happen out of no where but I've continuously pushed myself to go farther and farther with my ability. I've set some pretty hard goals for myself so we'll see if I'll be humbled or manage to stay on track.
Meanwhile I've really put my photography, riding, and architecture on hold which has been bring me down a bit. I need to focus more! All of these things interest me more than anything but I find I've been slacking. slacking a lot.
More will come as I begin to resume my hobbies, for now...... Check out the band Midlake, they're dope!

No comments:

Post a Comment